We know how important being successful at school is, and how speaking a modern language can make the difference in your child’s future.
This is why we have specifically designed our French GCSE exam preparation courses to prepare your child to excel in their examination. Our teachers will concentrate on the main aspects of the GCSE syllabus with a special focus on grammar and written comprehension and expression.
Courses specific to students’ exam objectives: our courses focus on the exam skills and how to excel in your examinations.
GCSE French course
- Monday to Thursday / 4:15pm to 5:30pm
- Enrolment is every week. Minimum Booking for 4 classes.
- Next course starts on Monday 5th September 2016
- Classes are once a week
- Maximum 8 students per class
- £10 / 75 mn (1h15)
- Courses run by a French native teacher with DBS checked
- Small group class (maximum 8 students): students will have the opportunity to practice and speak in French
- Edexcel and Cambridge boards
- Immersive courses: our students speak exclusively in French during the class and materials used are French documents (press articles, audio clips, videos…)
- Master grammar through comprehensive exercises
- Practice writing and speaking to include their new grammatical knowledge
- Work on exam techniques